Do you want to know the unhealthiest foods around? Items so loaded with fat, salt, and calories that you should avoid them? These foods top the list of the worst of the worst.
You should have the latest life-saving information about the foods you eat, including the kind of candid, reliable, and useful information that warns you about the bad foods. Well, now you can have all that, because NutritionAction.com’s scientists and nutritionists tell you exactly what’s wrong with hundreds of brand-name foods.
Download your free copy of What Not to Eat: 10 Worst Foods, without cost or obligation, by clicking here now.
Dear health-conscious consumer,
Eating right means consuming good foods...and avoiding bad foods. And you should make sure you avoid the worst foods out there, especially when you can get unbiased and scientific advice about what to avoid. Because NutritionAction.com names names ... we tell the truth, straight out, about all types of packaged foods, fresh foods, and restaurant fare. We take no money for advertising and no government or industry money, so we are free to blow the whistle on products that aren't what they pretend to be.
And studies show that there is a strong relationship between diet and disease. Eat the worst foods, and you could be unwittingly increasing your chances of suffering a debilitating and life-shortening ilness.
That’s exactly why you should learn what foods to avoid. Uncover 10 awful and unhealthy foods in What Not to Eat: 10 Worst Foods.
This special free health advice has been compiled especially for you by our expert staff of scientists and nutritionists, so avoiding the worst foods is easy. Pass these items by when you're in the grocery store, if you want to avoid endangering your health. Your free copy of What Not to Eat: 10 Worst Foods includes:
- Do you think a chicken pot pie might be a healthy food? Well, not this brand-name version that's loaded with calories, saturated fat, and sodium...over 1,000 calories in this horrible food!
- A single can of Campbell's regular Condensed Soup has 1,900 mg of sodium, more than most adults should consume in an entire day! We'll give you some delicious healthy alternatives when you download this free health advice.
- Margarine is supposed to be good for you, right? Not this type...avoid it all costs, and we'll tell you why.
- This popular Italian restaurant chain has one dish that we call the "Triple Bypass"...it's so loaded with calories, saturated fat, and sodium that you just shouldn't order it. Get the details now.
- A Chipotle chicken burrito sounds somewhat healthy, doesn't it? Forget it! This item is the equivalent of three 6-inch Subway B.L.T. subs...too much saturated fat and too many calories for one item!
- A Starbucks Venti (20 oz.) White Chocolate Mocha with 2% milk and whipped cream is worse than a McDonald's Quarter Pounder with Cheese! It's just a beverage, but a hefty one with 580 calories, so don't order this!
Download this free health advice right now, so you can ensure you never buy these terrible foods. It's not worth risking your health to load yourself up with such bad foods.
Finally, you should learn all about the worst foods to avoid, because What Not to Eat: 10 Worst Foods has been conveniently compiled just for you. And we don’t only tell you “Don't eat these foods.” You’ll discover exactly why each food makes the list – what makes each item so unhealthy.
Act now to get your free health advice about what not to eat.
We will send you a link to download your free health advice and notify you by email when we post the latest and best tips and advice for eating healthfully and living longer. There is absolutely no cost and no obligation, and you can cancel at any time without a hassle.
To your health,
Director of Online Publishing
P.S. If you’re still uncertain about downloading this valuable advice, please consider this: eating bad foods can cost you lots of money in additional medical attention from the onset of diseases that are diet-related. Why risk ruining your health when you can know what to avoid? Download your free copy of What Not to Eat: 10 Worst Foods right now!