Do You Want to Reduce Your Risk of Inflammation and Heart Disease?
Do you want to know the best way to curb inflammation and avoid disease of the heart? Foods matter, but so does just losing weight. Cardiovascular disease is a major killer, and sometimes you can avoid or ward off heart disease with proper diet and some exercise.
What is cardiovascular disease? What is heart disease? Well, it can take many forms, and with this free health advice, you’ll learn about heart disease that involves inflammation. If you ever ask “How do you get heart disease?” … or “How can you get heart disease?” .. this free download can help you understand one possible cause of heart disease … and ways to avoid it.
Dear health-conscious consumer,
Heart disease is just one of the illnesses linked to chronic inflammation. But this inflammation is different from the classic, red, swelling, white-cell kind of inflammation that you might be used to thinking of. It’s more of a slow burn that’s detected only by a rise in inflammatory signals or markers (not the kind you can necessarily see or feel).
The main question is: How do you douse the flames of chronic inflammation? Discover how when you download your free copy of Heart and Disease: Fighting Inflammation.
This special free health advice has been compiled especially for you by our expert staff of scientists and nutritionists, so that eating the right foods to treat inflammation is easy to do. Your free copy of Heart and Disease: Fighting Inflammation includes:
- Inflammation is linked to heart disease, cancer, metabolic syndrome, Alzheimer’s disease, and muscle loss with aging. Discover the best way to curb inflammation (Hint: It’s not a specific food, and the evidence is inconclusive that lowering inflammation prevents any of these diseases.)
- Omega-3 vs. Omega-6 fats: What is the difference? What do the studies show? And what should you be eating when it comes to fatty fish?
- The Mediterranean diet: What is the bottom line on study results? Does the Mediterranean diet curb inflammation?
- Do olive oil and nuts help lower inflammatory markers? Find out what studies show.
- What about whole grains? Do they lower inflammatory markers any more than refined grains?
- And fruits and vegetables and legumes? Is there any evidence to support that more consumption of these items curbs inflammation? Discover right now when you download this free advice.
Download this free health advice right now, so you can add good foods and the right exercise to your daily regimen…and so avoiding inflammation, and the heart disease it may cause, is top-of-mind every day.
Finally, you should learn all about chronic inflammation, because Heart and Disease: Fighting Inflammation isn’t a “solve-all” item for avoiding heart disease. We analyze all the scientific evidence and tell you exactly what’s definitive…and what’s still inconclusive. But you’ll discover best ways to ensure you’re eating the right foods to help you lose weight and possibly curb inflammation.
Act now to get your free health advice about heart and disease.
We will send you a link to download your free health advice and notify you by email when we post the latest and best tips and advice for eating healthfully and living longer. There is absolutely no cost and no obligation, and you can cancel at any time without a hassle.
To your health,
The Team at Nutrition Action
P.S. If you’re still uncertain about downloading this valuable advice, please consider this: heart disease is a major killer. If you eat the right foods and exercise enough, you can possibly avoid the onset of chronic inflammation and ward off many diseases. Download your free copy of Heart and Disease: Fighting Inflammation right now!