Raw broccoli? You bet. (You can also make the recipe with broccoli that’s lightly steamed and then cooled to room temperature.)
Total time to prepare: 15 minutes
• In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, oil, and salt.
• Toss in the broccoli.
• Sprinkle with the almonds and cheese.
Per serving (3/4 cup)—
Carbohydrates: 8 g
Total fat: 9 g
Saturated fat: 1.5 g
Sodium: 150 mg
Fiber: 4 g
Protein: 5 g
Other relevant links:
• Love broccoli? You should try this recipe as well. See: Healthy Recipes: Stir-Fried Broccoli and Shrimp
• A warm and delicious winter recipe. See: Healthy Recipes: Stewed Butternut Squash and Spinach
• You will also love this amazing broccolini recipe. See: Healthy Recipes: Broccolini with Lemon Parmesan Sauce