Broccolini is also called baby broccoli or broccoletti. Don’t ignore the tender (and delicious) stems.
Time to prepare: 15 minutes
• Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat until hot enough for a drop of water to sizzle.
• Add the oil and sauté the garlic until golden, stirring constantly, about 1 minute.
• Add the broccolini to the pan with ¼ cup of water. Turn the heat to high and allow the water to steam the broccolini until tender and all the water has evaporated, about 2 minutes. Add up to another ¼ cup of water if the pan is dry before the broccolini is tender.
• In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, mayonnaise, parmesan, and black pepper.
• Drizzle over the broccolini.
Per serving (1 cup)—
Sodium: 110 mg
Total Fat: 8 g
Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
Carbohydrates: 7 g
Protein: 5 g
Fiber: 3 g